Jello shots always make for a fun time. Usually, most people associate jello shots with the summer so here is a fantastic way to make them festive for the holidays.
0 HOURS 10 MINS
4 HOURS 0 MINS
1 1/2 sugar, divided
1 c. fresh cranberries
2 (3.4-oz.) packets cranberry flavored Jell-O
1 c. vodka
1. In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cup of sugar and cup water and stir until sugar dissolves completely. Let cool 20 minutes, then mix in cranberries until coated.
2. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cranberries, tapping away any excess syrup, into a large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining 1 cup sugar, seal, and shake until cranberries are completely coated.
3. Spread out cranberries on a baking sheet and refrigerate until cranberries are completely cool and sugar hardens, 25 minutes.
4. Bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add Jell-O mix and whisk until completely dissolved, then remove from heat and stir in vodka and 1 cup cold water.
5. Let cool 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Place 18 plastic shot glasses on a baking sheet and pour in Jell-O mixture until each is full.
Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
7. Top each shot with 1 or 2 sugared cranberries.
If you would like to garnish, you can cut a little piece of rosemary and add a couple cranberries rolled in honey then dip in sugar. Then place them on top of the jello shots.
Notes: To make "virgin" jello shots, pour some of the jello into cups before adding the vodka.
The video shared on social media showed the extent of animal distress as the heartless bullfighter killed the bull.
Bullfighting in Spain is proceeded by the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Sport. But the surprising thing is that no statistics on bull injuries are kept.
Let’s hope that Gervais awareness platform will draw more attention from the public and help influence a less brutal life to bull’s population.